|Steak salad using leftover steak and fresh produce|
1. Cooked steak (either left over or freshly cooked - warm or room temperature), sliced
2. Fresh diced tomatoes (1 cup)
3. Chopped onion (red, white, Spanish - your choice) (2 tablespoons)
4. Fresh basil, fresh flat leaf parsley chopped (1/4 cup of each)
5. Garlic - smashed and chopped (2 cloves)
6. Extra virgin olive oil (2 tablespoons)
7. Salt and pepper to taste
8. Prepared salad greens
Combine ingredients 2 - 8 in a small bowl.
Place salad green on the plate, top with sliced steak, top with the tomato mixture.
Serve, eat, enjoy.
Not much to this blog, but not much to the salad either - but it's delicious, trust me!